Herkuplast trays for fruit plants propagation are made of polystyrene, an environmentally friendly synthetic material, characterized by its recyclability.
Within the Herkuplast range there are QP trays and HP trays. The difference between the two resides in the lightness of the material with which they are made, although both have the same quality and resistance. On the one hand, the QP trays are reusable, which allows them to be used for a period of 10 years. Consequently, the cost per plant is considerably reduced. On the other hand, HP trays are perfect for 1 or 2 uses, so they become the cheapest alternative without losing quality.
Advantages of Herkuplast trays:
• Trays stack neatly thanks to rigid flanges. This allows a saving of storage space and an easy separation (manual or mechanical) even after several years of use.
• The perforations in the bottom of the alveoli facilitate the extraction of the plants by means of a root remover.
• Its smooth, non-porous surface facilitates both chemical and thermal cleaning (up to 70ºC) of the trays.
• The large perforations in the bottom ensure excellent drainage and aeration of the plants, avoiding waterlogging.
• All trays can work on fully mechanized production lines.
As partners of Herkuplast, leader brand in trays, we provide our customers a wide range of trays for ornamental propagation fully adapted to automated production lines. Ask us about the Paperpot trays.